TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Now we all know if you are reading this page there is a 99% chance that you have got here accidentally, if so click here quickly to get to some necklaces, and escape! However, if you are the other 1%… here you go!!
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS. ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. CONTENT POSTED BY MAGPIE BUSINESS CONSULTANTS INC. dba CUTE AS DUCK (hereinafter “Cute as Duck” or “Company”) ON ANY WEBSITE, MOBILE APPLICATION, SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT SERVICE, OR ADVERTISEMENT IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. CUTE AS DUCK DOES NOT ENDORSE, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF, ANY OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION MADE ON THE SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING USER CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS (EACH AS DEFINED BELOW). CUTE AS DUCK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN. CUTE AS DUCK IS NOT OBLIGATED TO SCREEN RETAILERS OR DISTRIBUTORS, RETAIL LOCATIONS, OR THEIR PRODUCTS TO DETERMINE WHETHER THEY ARE QUALIFIED OR AUTHORIZED BY LAW TO PROVIDE THEIR SERVICES OR TO DETERMINE THE ACCURACY OF THEIR PRODUCTS OR OTHER INFORMATION THEY PROVIDE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY SHALL NOT LIMIT THE MORE GENERAL DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY IN SECTION 12 OR ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT.
USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain Software available to you from the Site. Software is defined as any programs, applications or other operating information that is utilized by a computer. If you download Software from the Site, the Software, including all files and images contained in, or generated by, the Software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you, on a non-exclusive, limited and conditional basis, by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights contained therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or any third-party website, including any social media websites, channels and platforms. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing third-party information or other third-party content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, including any third-party public websites or social media websites, channels and platforms, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use the User Content in connection with the operation of the business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute (through any means or methods whether now known or hereafter to become known), modify, create derivative works of, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat the User Content. You will not be compensated for any of Company’s use of the User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute the User Content.
COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, including, without limitation, the right of privacy and publicity. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.